BE A PATRON
PhotoIreland wants to continue focusing its time on excellence, empowering artists, students, amateurs and general audiences, and we want you to be part of this journey. Being our patron at any level means you are a proud backer, and you will receive valuable rewards in return for your monthly commitment.
Thanks to the online platform Patreon, you are the Arts Council, the Minister, the President, the decision maker, isn’t that great? We have achieved a lot in a short time without proper funding, so just imagine what we can do together if we join forces!
Check all the details including your rewards at patreon.com/PhotoIreland
Since 2009, we have been working hard to advance the Photography scene in Ireland through a series of projects, and we currently run:
- PhotoIreland Festival, Ireland’s first international Photography festival since 2010.
- New Irish Works, a triennial project promoting Irish talent.
- Halftone, an annual print fair celebrating the printed matter as an artwork.
- How to Flatten a Mountain, an Arts residency aimed at photographers.
- The Critical Academy, a new radical space to learn and research contemporary photography practices.
- TLP Editions, a collection of emerging talent in the form of accessible and inexpensive publications.
As of 2017, we are part of two ambitious EU Funded programmes that aim to sustain a Photography based platform for artists based in Europe: Parallel and EPP. Being invited to take part in such EU projects is an acknowledgement that our active international and regional role is key to our partners. But wait, that is not all!